Surge Protection Installation
Not only do Omega’s customers benefit from our survey and design services, but also from our directly employed experienced installation team; operating nationwide from our regional branch network. Our SMSTS and City & Guilds 2382-18 trained engineers have the knowledge and experience to install your surge protection system; in a safe, competent and efficient manner.
Omega engineers have the competence and experience to install surge protection systems for a wide range of market sectors; including military, government, local authority, industrial, manufacturing, commercial, retail, infrastructure, transportation, utilities and renewable energies.
Omega engineers hold the following competencies:–
- Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC)
- Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Safety, Health and Environmental Awareness (SHEA)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
- Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA)