It’s our people who make us the market leader in the industry
We value our employee’s varied backgrounds, expertise and knowledge to help build our technical excellence, inspire innovation and deliver customer first solutions.
With over 230 employees, five office locations nationwide and thousands of customers across the country, if you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed, we have the opportunities for you to reach your potential.
Why join Omega Red Group?
- With a heritage of over 30 years we are a safe and stable employer throughout the UK
- We are proud to develop our people by investing in industry recognised training schemes and qualifications
- We always aim to progress talent from within; in fact, 46% of our operational supervisors and managers joined us as apprentices
- We strive to attract, develop and retain the next generation of industry experts; that’s why we strengthen our workforce, through our apprenticeship scheme, in partnership with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- We offer a range of employee benefits and recognise the importance of paying employees fairly; which is why we pay above the ‘real’ living wage (as defined by the Living Wage Foundation)
- We offer structured careers, in a range of disciplines, including engineering, operations, sales, finance, administration and management
- Omega Red Group is a member of South Staffordshire Plc, an organisation that employs over 2000 people, thereby providing wider opportunities for career development within the group
- Omega Red Group is committed to equality and diversity, and is an equal opportunities employer
- For further information, please click here
Want to join the Omega Red Group team?
Login or register today to search, view and apply for our latest career vacancies.