Lightning protection installation
4,027 lightning strikes in October
Not only do Omega’s customers benefit from our survey and design services, but also from our directly employed experienced installation team of 100 plus NVQ level 2 and 3 engineers; operating nationwide from our regional branch network. Our SSSTS and HSG47 trained engineers have the knowledge and experience to install your lightning protection system; in a safe, competent and efficient manner.
Omega engineers have the competence and experience to install lightning protection systems for a wide range of market sectors; including government, local authority, industrial, manufacturing, commercial, retail, infrastructure, transportation, utilities and renewable energies.
Omega engineers hold the following competencies:
- Basic Electrical Safety Competence (BESC)
- Client Contractor National Safety Group (CCNSG)
- Confined space trained and accredited
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- HSG47 safe digging practices
- National Grid Competent Persons
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- Safety, Health and Environmental Awareness (SHEA)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)