Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions
Commercial Sector End-to-End Service
With the UK rapidly adopting Electric Vehicles (EV), EV charging infrastructure is experiencing fast growth, specifically the need for commercial charging solutions. Many EV drivers will choose to charge their vehicles at work or whilst they are out and about travelling or shopping, for example. By choosing to install chargers, you can take advantage of this and increase customer footfall and custom and convenience for employees. Omega Red provides EV charging solutions to meet your business needs, installing and project managing solutions for commercial premises and workplace charging schemes, existing petrol forecourts and public car parks.
We can assess the electrical loading of your existing supply, liaising with DNOs (Distribution Network Operators) or IDNOs (Independent Distribution Network Operators) to increase the capacity to your site, as may be required to meet your EV charging demands. Drawing on our expertise, gained through working in highly regulated essential infrastructure sectors, we offer a full-service one-stop-shop for EV commercial charging solutions including:
- Undertaking feasibility studies to support internal project justification or sanction
- Detailed options report
- Supporting you in identifying any relevant government funding that may be available
- Providing a full turn-key design, procurement and project installation
- Installation includes all connection activities, civils, mechanical and electrical work, and all ancillaries
- Offering ongoing maintenance packages for all your EV charging infrastructure
Related news item
Iain Coleman, head of EV charging at South Staffordshire Plc talks about the importance of considering people living with disabilities in commercial EV charging infrastructure plans and installations.
Related news item
Combatting ‘range anxiety’ and solving some of the negative charging perceptions for EVs will not only require investment, but will also call for careful consideration of a number of issues, says Iain Coleman, Head of EV Charging Solutions at OmegaRed.